2. Data Controller and Communication
2.1 “EMMANOUIL FOTIS, KAFE BAR ESTIATORIO”, with headquarters in Chora Naxos, Greece. is the data controller of your personal data. Every use of the terms “we” or the “Company”, refers to “EMMANOUIL FOTIS, KAFE BAR ESTIATORIO”, with headquarters in Chora Naxos, Greece.”
2.2 For any information regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact the Company in one of the following ways:
Postal Address: Please send an envelope along with your request under the label “Regarding Personal Data”, to “EMMANOUIL FOTIS, KAFE BAR ESTIATORIO”, with headquarters in Chora Naxos, Greece.
Phone Number: +30 22850 27271
3. What Is Personal Data and Which of Your Personal Data We Process
3.1 Personal data means any data can be used to identify a certain natural person.
3.2 Depending on how you interact with us, we process, including but not limited to, the following personal data of yours: Full name, father’s name, home address, ID card or passport No., telephone number, fax number, email, bank account, Social Security Number (I.K.A.) or fiscal number, photographs, as well as any other evidence or information you provide.
3.3 In addition, we may collect information you provide to us, through the use of active links and the email that can be found on your website https://www.520naxos.gr, as well as information that are publicly available, like when you use social media.
3.4 In order to improve our offered services, we may collect statistical data through automated methods, however, not in a way that may lead to the identification of a certain natural person.
3.5 Through our website https://www.520naxos.gr, you have the chance to subscribe to our newsletter. In case you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe from this list, please visit the following link www.520naxos.gr
4. Why We Process Your Personal Data
4.1 We process your personal data within the framework of our legal business and other of our activities for the following reasons:
– To offer you services and to contact you for every relevant issue.
– To improve our services and to keep our business commitments, as well as for purposes of corporate marketing and work analyzing.
– To offer you the appropriate support and customer services.
– For the execution of the work contract between the Company and its staff or within the framework of our business cooperation.
– For the compliance of the company to every legal obligation, such as compliance purposes according to labour, social security and fiscal law.
– For purposes of legitimate interest of the Company, with the condition that the interests or/and your fundamental rights aren’t more important of the legitimate rights of the Company.
– For ensuring the security of our informative systems.
– To research and respond to complaints or incidents relevant to the Company, to keep the quality of our services and to train our staff on how to cope with complaints.
– For any other purpose that we will notify you every time we acquire your personal data.
4.2 Moreover, we process your personal data in order to be fully complied with every legal framework, as well as to protect the legitimate interests of the Company during our cooperation with the competent authorities.
4.3 Explicit consent is not obligatory in the following situations:
– When processing is necessary for the execution of the contract, whose subject of data is a party.
– When processing is necessary for the compliance with the legitimate obligation of the data controller.
– When the processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interest of the subject of data or any other natural person.
– When the processing is necessary for the completion of duty that is done to the public interest
– When processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests that the data controller or a third party aims for.
4.4 If you don’t give us the information we ask you to, it is possible that we will not be able to offer (or to continue offering) to you or the organization you work for some of our services.
5. Receivers of Your Personal Data
5.1 For the reasons mentioned above, in section 4, it is possible to reveal your personal data to the following:
– To Public Economic Services, to Insurance Funds and the banks, for the procedure of economic exchanges and the payroll.
– To Judicial Authorities or the Prosecutor’s Office.
– To our freelance partners, business service providers (e.g. Legal counsels, accountants, controllers, insurance companies, intermediaries, technology service providers, marketing, advertising, etc.).
5.2 We do not transfer your personal data to third parties, except of European Union, if this is demanded for ensuring our legitimate interest, compliance with our legitimate obligation or the protection of public interest, protection of your personal data will continue to be subject to the appropriate assurances that are set out by the law and mostly, we will ensure that they will be protected with the same way as it would be in and out of EE.
6. Duration of Keeping Your Personal Data
The Company stores your personal data only for as long as it is necessary, in order to fulfill the reasons why the Company needs to collect the data at the first place. Your personal data are preserved and after the termination or the dissolution of our relationship or our partnership, aiming at the compliance of the Company to its possible legitimate obligations and the advocacy of its legal interests. When your personal data are not necessary to the Company for the purposes mentioned above, they will be safely destroyed.
7. What Are Your Rights in Relation to Your Personal Data
Under specific requirements, like the ones set out in legislation for the Protection of Personal data and in General Code 679/2016 for the Protection of Personal Data, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
– Revoke Consent: Since you have given your consent for the specific purpose of processing, you have the right to revoke your consent any time, without question the legitimacy of the processing that was based on your consent prior to your revoke.
– Access right to your personal data: You have the right to request and receive a copy of all of your personal data which we preserve and be able to realize that your data are subject to legal processing.
– Right to correction of your personal data: You have the right to request to correct any possible inaccuracies or personal data that are no longer valid, as well as to add information of your personal data.
– Right to delete your personal data: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data.
– Right to limit the processing of your personal data: You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
– Mobility right of your personal data: You have the right to request the receipt of your personal data in the form that you wish and also to forward your personal data to another data controller, since such an action is technically feasible.
– Right to object to the processing of your personal data: You have the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data.
8. Safety of Your Personal Data
The Company takes all appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure a high level of safety to risks like the destruction, loss, corruption, publication without permission or the access to your personal data. Nonetheless, transmit of information through the Internet cannot be completely safe. This is why the Company takes all necessary safety measure, but is not in a position to guarantee the safety of the transmittable information and transmit is done at your own risk. If the Company discovers any form of violation to your personal data, they will notify you immediately for the violation in question and the remedies taken by the Company.